Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en su moneda local
Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porque comprar con nosotros?
1. ABBA VoyageEn ABBA Voyage, vie, 2 jun 2023 - sáb, 1 jun 2024
Desde 84,50 €
2. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalEn Aldwych Theatre, vie, 2 jun 2023 - dom, 11 feb 2024
Desde 50,50 €
3. Phantom of the OperaEn Her Majesty's Theatre, vie, 2 jun 2023 - sáb, 2 mar 2024
Desde 100,30 €
4. Mamma Mia - LondresEn Novello Theatre, vie, 2 jun 2023 - sáb, 2 mar 2024
Desde 21,60 €
5. El Rey León- LondresEn Lyceum Theatre, vie, 2 jun 2023 - dom, 15 oct 2023
Desde 172,30 €
6. Les MisérablesEn Sondheim Theatre, vie, 2 jun 2023 - sáb, 2 mar 2024
Desde 27,30 €
7. Back to the Future: The MusicalEn Adelphi Theatre, vie, 2 jun 2023 - dom, 22 oct 2023
Desde 79,40 €
8. Frozen the MusicalEn Theatre Royal Drury Lane, vie, 2 jun 2023 - dom, 15 oct 2023
Desde 42,60 €
9. Wicked - LondresEn Apollo Victoria Theatre, vie, 2 jun 2023 - sáb, 1 jun 2024
Desde 30,90 €
10. Grease the MusicalEn Dominion Theatre, vie, 2 jun 2023 - sáb, 28 oct 2023
Desde 68,50 €
Este es un producto nuevo! Ya es posible reservar entradas, y la información estará disponible en Español dentro de poco.
Invisible, the critically acclaimed debut play from Nikhil Parmar, returns to the Bush Theatre for a limited time ahead of its New York premiere. ★★★★★ ‘Extraordinary. Invisible is a show you simply have to see.’ New European ‘No more quiet, no more model minority, no more wacky best friend. At least when we were the bad guys we existed.’ Meet Zayan, an under-employed actor and over-employed dealer who sees himself as the hapless lead in the sitcom that is his life. Everyone else sees him as lazy, self-centered, and useless – if they even notice him at all. As Zayan attempts to transition from being neglected to being notorious, we see how a man whose brushes with oppression, grief, and the sneaking suspicion that he’s become invisible have driven him to the unforgivable. A Bush Theatre commission that first appeared as part of the venue’s 50th anniversary season, Invisible is written and performed by Nikhil Parmar, a London-based Manchester-born playwright, screenwriter, and actor who was previously a member of Bush Theatre’s Emerging Writers’ Group. Directed by Georgia Green (The Mikvah Project, Orange Tree), Invisible will be seen as part of 59E59’s Brits Off Broadway season in New York this June.
7 Uxbridge Road London W12 8LJ
Atención al Cliente en Español
93 181 67 02
Necesitas ayuda? Contestaremos tus preguntas con mucho gusto.