Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en Euros
Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porque comprar con nosotros?
Información del teatro
1. Phantom of the OperaEn Her Majesty's Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 17 oct 2020
Desde 34,10 €
2. Mamma Mia - LondresEn Novello Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 19 sep 2020
Desde 21,70 €
3. Wicked - LondresEn Apollo Victoria Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 28 nov 2020
Desde 31,40 €
4. Les MisérablesEn Queen's Theatre, mié, 18 dic 2019 - sáb, 17 oct 2020
Desde 35,70 €
5. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalEn Aldwych Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 27 jun 2020
Desde 136,90 €
6. Matilda the MusicalEn Cambridge Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
Desde 28,70 €
7. WaitressEn Adelphi Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 28 mar 2020
Desde 40,90 €
8. Everybody's Talking About JamieEn Apollo Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 29 ago 2020
Desde 51,90 €
9. Come From AwayEn Phoenix Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 1 ago 2020
Desde 22,50 €
10. El Rey León- LondresEn Lyceum Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - dom, 4 oct 2020
Desde 47,70 €
- Experience Company live in London
- Enjoy a musical about life, love & marriage
- Choose your own seats
The Iconic Musical Comedy - Company
At Bobbi’s 35th birthday party all her friends are wondering why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man? Why doesn't she settle down and have a family? One thing is for certain; you will fall in love with Company.
Starring Rosalie Craig as Bobbi and Tony and Olivier award-winner Patti LuPone as Joanne, this musical masterpiece opens in September 2018 at the Gielgud Theatre for a strictly limited season.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive an e-ticket to the email address entered at time of booking. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Fantástico: 5.0 – 4 Críticas
A Musical Masterpiece
"Seeing this musical in London was for me an historical event. Having admired it since the 1970s but never seeing it on stage, I was thrilled to finally get the experience. It is a landmark work in the history of musical Theatre, sophisticated, wiitty, full of complexity, a theatre work for adults. And this åroduction fulfilled all my expectations, a clever and imaginative mis en scène and a truly great cast. An absolute must not miss!! - Erik Näslund, Stockholm"