Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en Euros
Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porque comprar con nosotros?
Información del teatro
1. Wicked - LondresEn Apollo Victoria Theatre, lun, 27 ene 2020 - sáb, 28 nov 2020
Desde 30,20 €
2. Thriller LiveEn Lyric Theatre, dom, 26 ene 2020 - dom, 26 abr 2020
Desde 36,10 €
3. Les MisérablesEn Sondheim Theatre, lun, 27 ene 2020 - sáb, 17 oct 2020
Desde 24,20 €
4. El Rey León- LondresEn Lyceum Theatre, dom, 26 ene 2020 - dom, 5 jul 2020
Desde 38,60 €
5. Phantom of the OperaEn Her Majesty's Theatre, lun, 27 ene 2020 - sáb, 17 oct 2020
Desde 32,60 €
6. & JulietEn Shaftesbury Theatre, lun, 27 ene 2020 - sáb, 3 oct 2020
Desde 24,80 €
7. School of RockEn Gillian Lynne Theatre, dom, 26 ene 2020 - sáb, 29 feb 2020
Desde 21,80 €
8. Mary PoppinsEn Prince Edward Theatre, dom, 26 ene 2020 - dom, 26 jul 2020
Desde 123,80 €
9. Mamma Mia - LondresEn Novello Theatre, lun, 27 ene 2020 - sáb, 19 sep 2020
Desde 21,80 €
10. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalEn Aldwych Theatre, lun, 27 ene 2020 - sáb, 27 jun 2020
Desde 54,30 €
Kunene and the King
Este es un producto nuevo! Ya es posible reservar entradas, y la información estará disponible en Español dentro de poco.
Don’t miss John Kani’s highly acclaimed play Kunene and the King marking the 25th anniversary of the end of apartheid with a strictly limited London run, following its premiere in Stratford-upon-Avon and a sold-out run in Cape Town.
¿En qué consiste?
South Africa, 2019. Twenty-five years since the first post-apartheid democratic elections, two men from contrasting walks of life are thrust together to reflect on a quarter century of change.
Jack Morris is a celebrated classical actor who’s just been given both a career-defining role and a life-changing diagnosis. Besides his age, Jack has seemingly little in common with his at-home nurse Lunga Kunene, but the two men soon discover their shared passion for Shakespeare, which ignites this ‘rich, raw and shattering head-to-head’ (The Times).
Written by South African actor, activist and playwright John Kani (Black Panther, The Island, Sizwe Banzi is Dead), this refreshingly funny and vital new play is directed by Janice Honeyman (Vice Versa; The Tempest, 2009) and sees fellow South African Antony Sher (King Lear, 2016 & 2018; Death of a Salesman) perform alongside John Kani in two exceptionally moving performances, with live music and vocals by Lungiswa Plaatjies completing the company.
Book now for this ‘fascinating and necessary’ (Financial Times) play, co-produced by the Royal Shakespeare Company and Cape Town’s Fugard Theatre, as it transfers to the Ambassadors Theatre for nine weeks only from 24 January 2020.