Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Más de 4000 productos en 30 países
Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Usted puede sentirse seguro en un 100% mientras que la compra en nuestro sitio
Pague en Euros
Pague en Euro sin ningún coste adicional por el cambio de moneda
Porque comprar con nosotros?
Información del teatro
1. Be More ChillEn The Other Palace, vie, 14 feb 2020 - dom, 3 may 2020
Desde 79,70 €
2. Upstart CrowEn Gielgud Theatre, vie, 7 feb 2020 - sáb, 25 abr 2020
Desde 43,70 €
3. Luisa MillerEn Coliseum Theatre, mié, 12 feb 2020 - vie, 6 mar 2020
Desde 16,80 €
4. Pass OverEn Kiln Theatre, jue, 13 feb 2020 - sáb, 21 mar 2020
Desde 22,60 €
5. The Prince of EgyptEn Dominion Theatre, mié, 5 feb 2020 - sáb, 12 sep 2020
Desde 34,20 €
6. Opera UndoneEn Trafalgar Studio Two, mié, 5 feb 2020 - sáb, 7 mar 2020
Desde 30,60 €
7. Michael Keegan-Dolan - Teac Damsa - MAMEn Sadler's Wells, mié, 5 feb 2020 - vie, 7 feb 2020
Desde 24,40 €
8. Eric & ErnEn Duke of York's Theatre, dom, 2 feb 2020 - dom, 9 feb 2020
Desde 24,40 €
9. Poet in da CornerEn Royal Court Theatre, jue, 30 ene 2020 - sáb, 22 feb 2020
Desde 22,30 €
10. The GiftEn Theatre Royal Stratford East, jue, 30 ene 2020 - sáb, 15 feb 2020
Desde 31,10 €
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
¿En qué consiste?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.