Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en Euros
Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porque comprar con nosotros?
Información del teatro
1. Mary PoppinsEn Prince Edward Theatre, lun, 27 ene 2020 - dom, 26 jul 2020
Desde 123,80 €
2. Mamma Mia - LondresEn Novello Theatre, lun, 27 ene 2020 - sáb, 19 sep 2020
Desde 21,80 €
3. The Book of MormonEn Prince of Wales Theatre, lun, 27 ene 2020 - sáb, 2 may 2020
Desde 27,50 €
4. Faulty Towers The Dining ExperienceEn Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury, vie, 31 ene 2020 - dom, 3 may 2020
Desde 80,40 €
5. Only Fools and Horses - The MusicalEn Theatre Royal Haymarket, lun, 27 ene 2020 - sáb, 25 abr 2020
Desde 123,80 €
6. Touching The VoidEn Duke of York's Theatre, lun, 27 ene 2020 - sáb, 29 feb 2020
Desde 19,90 €
7. The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ HeavenEn Heaven, sáb, 1 feb 2020 - sáb, 30 may 2020
Desde 24,20 €
8. The Play That Goes WrongEn Duchess Theatre, dom, 26 ene 2020 - dom, 1 nov 2020
Desde 27,50 €
9. The Comedy About A Bank RobberyEn Criterion Theatre, dom, 26 ene 2020 - dom, 3 may 2020
Desde 15,10 €
10. Magic Goes WrongEn Vaudeville Theatre, dom, 26 ene 2020 - dom, 30 ago 2020
Desde 44,10 €
Dear Evan Hansen
Este es un producto nuevo! Ya es posible reservar entradas, y la información estará disponible en Español dentro de poco.
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
¿En qué consiste?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.