Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en Euros
Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porque comprar con nosotros?
Información del teatro
1. Phantom of the OperaEn Her Majesty's Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 17 oct 2020
Desde 34,10 €
2. El Rey León- LondresEn Lyceum Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - dom, 4 oct 2020
Desde 47,70 €
3. Mamma Mia - LondresEn Novello Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 19 sep 2020
Desde 21,70 €
4. Wicked - LondresEn Apollo Victoria Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 28 nov 2020
Desde 31,40 €
5. Les MisérablesEn Queen's Theatre, mié, 18 dic 2019 - sáb, 17 oct 2020
Desde 35,70 €
6. Mary PoppinsEn Prince Edward Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - dom, 7 jun 2020
Desde 141,40 €
7. Tina - The Tina Turner MusicalEn Aldwych Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 27 jun 2020
Desde 136,90 €
8. The Book of MormonEn Prince of Wales Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 4 abr 2020
Desde 27,00 €
9. Matilda the MusicalEn Cambridge Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
Desde 28,70 €
10. WaitressEn Adelphi Theatre, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sáb, 28 mar 2020
Desde 40,90 €
Caroline, or Change
Don’t miss the extraordinary and joyously original Caroline, Or Change, as the five-star, Olivier award-winning musical transfers to the West End
¿En qué consiste?
Written by Tony Kushner, author of legendary play Angels in America, and with an exceptional, soaring score from Tony Award-winning Jeanine Tesori, Caroline, Or Change stars Sharon D. Clarke in an astonishing “virtuoso performance.
To watch her seems a privilege” (The Times).
Louisiana, 1963. Revolution is in the air, though not so much for Caroline, the poorly paid maid toiling endlessly in the sweltering basement of the Gellman household. It’s a fantastical, magical place amidst the piles of laundry and singing washing machines, especially for eight-year-old Noah Gellman who sneaks downstairs to see her whenever he can. Yet a simple gesture to leave more money in Caroline’s pocket is about to test who and how far the winds of change can ever really reach…
Winner of the Olivier Award for Best New Musical, Caroline, Or Change is a playful, funny, and deeply moving tale set to a score that hits new heights of emotion, in a production that always delights with imagination.
Directed by Michael Longhurst (Amadeus, Constellations), this vital and timely musical opens at the Playhouse Theatre from 20 November 2018 for a strictly limited season.